Minggu, 13 Juni 2010

Terrific

Saucony Guide Running Vizipro Citron

Saucony Guide Running Vizipro Citron

It's so hard for me to find a wide athletic shoe. Add pink to the mix, and it's near impossible! But I have found a gem in these shoes and I want to stockpile my closet with them before they disappear. I work out for 2 hours a day, 6 days a week in the gym. That's 12+ hours that I need a shoe to help me perform my best. I do the Stair Climber, Elliptical, Spin class, Insanity and thanks to these shoes, now RUNNING! I am beyond thrilled to have found a shoe that works for my wide feet. I have no pain running in these and I ran a 10K just a week after purchasing these. There was no need for breaking these in. You really shouldn't have to "break in" a shoe if it fits properly, but that is something that has escaped me until now. If you have a wide foot, you know what I mean about limited options on colors and styles so consider giving this shoe a try.

Get your Saucony Guide Running Vizipro Citron Now!

5 komentar:

  1. One of the best stability shoes, I've ever tried. Really comfortable and lightweight. Much better than the Guide 4. :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I ran a 5 mile race in these shoes only after one week of wearing them and they perform great.
    these shoes give great support and cushion. i have medium arches and these shoes gave me the support that I needed.
    I bought these shoes on the recommendation of a marathon running that I work with and I have to say he was right on the money.
    I am buying my wife a pair of these shoes to start running with me this summer.

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought these to replace my Saucony Shadow 6000's, a sturdy design that's being discontinued after 20 years. Since I switched to the Guide 6's I'm running farther and my feet and back feel better. Apparently modern design and materials do help. They're also much lighter. I'm no great runner but I have professional marathoner friends who swear by Saucony's Guide line.

    BalasHapus
  4. Been purchasing Saucony Guides since the 3rd one. And it has never let me down. Hope this quality keeps up

    BalasHapus