Selasa, 18 Mei 2010

Best Shoe Ever!!!

Skechers Womens Walk Slip On Black

Skechers Womens Walk Slip On Black

I absolutely love these shoes. They are so comfortable. I wear them all the time. They are like walking on clouds. I usually wear birkenstock sandals or insoles all the time as I need the additional arch support and most regular shoes just don't cut it. I tried these shoes on in a department store and they felt great so I decided to try them. I haven't looked back. The pair I bought at the store was grey and I really wanted black and was able to find my size on amazon. I love that they just slip on and off. There is no breaking them in period. i got no blisters or rubbing at all. I hate wearing socks and you don't have to with these shoes. My feet don't sweat in them. Also, I love that you can wash them once they get too dirty. Love, love, love these shoes. Would highly recommend them.

Get your Skechers Womens Walk Slip On Black Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Most comfortable shoe I have ever had. I have bought several in different colors and my husband even got the men's version which he loves.

    BalasHapus
  2. These shoes are super comfy! I will forget I am wearing them! They are a little on the ugly side, but with shoes this comfy that is to be expected. Any way they are better than Crocs!

    They are a bit wide in the toe, though. I think that is so they have room to flex when you walk, and it is fine with me. But if you don't like that, you might want to go a half size down.

    BalasHapus
  3. These shoes arrived 2 days before my trip to Spain -- a student tour that involves LOTS of walking. No break-in time needed whatsoever. I purchased them primarily for easy on/off at the airport. Spain was colder and rainier than expected, and I needed these shoes almost daily. Comfortable with or without socks. I love them and will buy more! As always, great pricing, shipping, and return policy (though not needed) from Amazon!

    BalasHapus
  4. These are the best shoes. They are true to size and fit very well. They are very comfortable and I wear them all the time. I do wear no show socks with them because without socks your feet will sweat but with sock they are fine.

    BalasHapus
  5. Absolute best shoes I ever bought!! I have 2 pair and when I can afford it, I will be buying more! I have a wide foot and they fit good, true to size. No breaking in necessary. Take out of box and wear all day, no problem. I washed a pair this week and they washed well and dried by next day. Very happy with this line of Skechers!!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. I have been having a lot of foot pain and this is the only shoe in my collection that ends the pain. After wearing it for a month, all pain has disappeared! They are like walking on air but also have the necessary support. They are true to size.

    BalasHapus
  7. I absolutely love these shoes. They are so comfortable. I wear them all the time. They are like walking on clouds. I usually wear birkenstock sandals or insoles all the time as I need the additional arch support and most regular shoes just don't cut it. I tried these shoes on in a department store and they felt great so I decided to try them. I haven't looked back. The pair I bought at the store was grey and I really wanted black and was able to find my size on amazon. I love that they just slip on and off. There is no breaking them in period. i got no blisters or rubbing at all. I hate wearing socks and you don't have to with these shoes. My feet don't sweat in them. Also, I love that you can wash them once they get too dirty. Love, love, love these shoes. Would highly recommend them.

    BalasHapus
  8. Love the look, comfortable, perfect for on the go to the pool, store, gardening. Will definitely get another pair. Thanks

    BalasHapus