Jumat, 14 Mei 2010

They're amazing!

PUMA Turin Running Sneaker Ribbon

PUMA Turin Running Sneaker Ribbon

I've always hated un-tying and re-tying my shoes. So I'd double knot, and if it came loose just tuck the ends into the the laces until I had a big messy glob of laces. It's stupid, but it would take forever to get around to un-tying the laces and doing it right.

I initially got a pair of these for my father-in-law, who has Parkinson's. Once we got his shoes laced up, he was able to slip his shoes on an off with no problems, and they were still snug enough to stay on his feet. He loves putting his own shoes on again!

Then I started thinking - I need to get me a pair of these! No more snarled knots! So now we have matching laces, and I couldn't be happier. My shoes look nicer and I never have to tie them!

Since then I've given them as gifts to other people. A friend with back problems who has trouble stooping liked them so much she got a set for every pair of shoes she owns.

Get your PUMA Turin Running Sneaker Ribbon Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Kristine Maldonado10 Oktober 2010 pukul 05.32

    These shoes look great and are very comfortable. Too bad they are so hard to find now, I would by more if I could find them!

    BalasHapus
  2. Gertrude Livingston10 Desember 2010 pukul 08.32

    Shoes came in quick after the order was placed. No issues what so ever. They look even better in person. My fiance loved them.

    BalasHapus
  3. It is a good product. Good quality. And for people who need it, I recommend it 100%. In addition, this a good price.

    BalasHapus
  4. I ordered these for my son for his birthday; they fit true to size and are very comfortable according to him; they also look nice on the foot.

    BalasHapus
  5. I absolutely loved these. I actually bought them for myself, cause I wanted something that would match all of my Husker clothes. =)
    But I wear them to work, wear I walk around all day for dress down days and I've also been in them while I've gone hiking a couple times. I was a little uneasy about spending $80 on shoes over the internet, but I haven't been disappointed. They're absolutely durable shoes and my new favorite.
    Trust me, they're worth the money if you have it to spend.

    BalasHapus
  6. This pair of running shoes has changed my opinion about Puma. I used to be a strictly New Balance runner, now Puma is all I wear. Comfortable and supportive.

    BalasHapus
  7. The shoes were ordered for my son, who can be picky. He loves them. They arrived sooner than estimated. Great value.

    BalasHapus
  8. I love these shoes, the "cells" are really comfortable for walking and running. Pumas tend to run a half size smaller for me, so I always get a half size larger. I have a pair of Nike LunarGlide 2, and these Pumas are even better.

    BalasHapus